Behind the scenes
Jovana was there with us since the early days when Karate Do was nothing more than an idea and a powerpoint presentation. The only one who believed that Karate Do will be played in 166 countries in the world was Miracle Dojo core team, and her. Three years ago she shared her business experience as well as helping us with marketing advice which helped us grow.
The super girl who helped us without any personal interest, with a higher mission – to change the world. So, she helped us to change one big world of 100M karatekas.
Jovana worked at major tech and media companies in New York, London, Dubai, and Cyprus and co-founded 3 mobile apps. She is fluent in Serbian, English, and French. With the international experience of working in 7 different cities with various nationalities and studying abroad on a UGRAD scholarship in Montclair State University, she is passionate about education, innovation, and cultural diversity.
Currently, she resides in Belgrade, Serbia and organizes Workshops where she teaches women how to scale their business to the next level. Over 600 women attended her in five countries: Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, and Macedonia since December 2016 until today.
If you want to see recommendations and more information head over to Jovana’s LinkedIn Profile
- UGRAD Scholarship for Undergraduate studies in the United States.
- $30.000 seed investment from “DP World” to develop her mobile app in Dubai.
- Award of the City of Belgrade for extraordinary achievement in the field of art for organizing SUND Art Festival.
- Passed MBTI test with “IT” Intuitive Thinker score (5% of global population).
- Presented Serbia in Telenor Youth Forum in Oslo and Nobel Peace Prize 2015 with her idea on how to use the Internet and modern technology to enable young people from all around the world to have the same opportunities.
Causes Jovana cares about include education, social entrepreneurship, culture, and art.
Her website: https://jovanamiljanovic.com/
THANK YOU <3!
Miracle Dojo team